Find fellowships, conferences, grants and awards deadlines, workshops and networking opportunities, crowd-sourced leads to job banks, reporting toolkits, hundreds of MOOCs and more. GO >>
2021 Journalists’ Guide to Energy & Environment
January 27, 2021 - 1:00 p.m. ET
Hosted virtually by National Geographic Society
Say hello to 2021 with the Society of Environmental Journalists' annual look ahead at the year's key energy and environmental issues. The "2021 Journalists’ Guide to Energy & Environment" special report will be formally launched Jan. 27 at the 9th annual roundtable organized by the Society of Environmental Journalists. Hosted virtually by National Geographic Society and co-sponsored by the Wilson Center, the event will feature leading journalists offering their predictions for the year ahead, following a keynote interview with incoming White House National Climate Advisor Gina McCarthy. Register today to be the first to hear of additional special guests and events to be announced.
- Gina McCarthy, incoming White House National Climate Advisor and former Administrator, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Neela Banerjee, Supervising Climate Editor, National Public Radio
- Yvette Cabrera, Senior Staff Writer, Environmental Justice, Grist
- Sammy Roth, Staff Writer, Los Angeles Times
- Mark Trahant, Editor, Indian Country Today
- Others TBA
In the meantime, check out the guide, including TipSheets on environmental justice and climate policy under Biden, Backgrounders on international treaties and carmakers, and more to come, including additional reports, an overview analysis and live event coverage.