SEJournal looks ahead to key issues in the coming year with this "2022 Journalists’ Guide to Energy & Environment" special report. The guide is rolling out in January, with new features to be added through to its formal launch at the end of the month. Check out the guide's various Backgrounders, TipSheets and WatchDog reports, and watch for new reports to come, including an overview analysis and more from the roundtable itself.
Special TipSheets & Toolboxes
- Deep in the Heart of Complexity … Or, the View From Texas
- Conflict Over Biden’s Offshore Wind Drive To Generate News in 2022 and Beyond
- Lead Pipes To Make News on the Environment Beat in 2022
- Congressional Infrastructure Bill Loaded With Local Stories
- EPA’s PFAS Plan Likely To Generate News, If Not Fixes, in 2022
- EPA Data Moves Toward Openness — Again
- Will 2022 See the Start of Formal Negotiations Toward a Global Plastics Treaty?
- As Locales Move to Decarbonize Buildings, Will States Ban Gas Bans?
- Infrastructure Funding Coming Soon for Cleanup of Orphan Oil Wells
- Biden Administration To Struggle With Environmental Justice in 2022
- Will Animal-To-Human Disease Transmission Bring the Next Big Pandemic?
- Climate Resiliency — When a Disaster Becomes a Cascade