SEJournal Online is the digital news magazine of the Society of Environmental Journalists, launched in November 2016 to provide more information in a format that’s faster, free to all, and easier to search and share. Read the latest from SEJournal Online. To subscribe to the e-newsletter, click here.
- TipSheet: story ideas and source guide to the latest hot topics
- Reporter's Toolbox: focusing on the world of data journalism
- WatchDog: opinion column advocating open information in a personal voice
- Backgrounders: getting ahead on emerging developments
- BookShelf: environmental book reviews and Between the Lines interviews with authors
- EJ Academy: environmental journalism research and teaching techniques
- EJ InSight: exploring the cutting edge of visual journalism on the environment
- Features: range of environmentally related topics in a variety of formats
- FEJ StoryLog: reports from grantees of SEJ's Fund for Environmental Journalism
- Freelance Files: surviving as an independent journalist
- Inside Story: interviews with journalists creating winning work
- SEJ News: professional updates and developments from HQ
Learn more about SEJournal Online with this Letter from the Editor, A. Adam Glenn. You can contact Glenn or other editors with questions, comments, story ideas, articles, news briefs and tips at email@example.com.
Editor: A. Adam Glenn
TipSheet, Toolbox, Backgrounder & WatchDog Opinion: Joseph A. Davis
BookShelf: Tom Henry
EJ Academy: Bob Wyss
EJ Insight: Roger Archibald
Features: Cheryl Hogue
FEJ StoryLog: Carolyn Whetzel
Freelance Files: Karen Schaefer
Inside Story: Emilia Askari, Parimal Rohit
To maintain the strongest possible news standards for SEJournal Online, SEJ has an Editorial Advisory Board made up of SEJournal Online editors, along with representatives of the SEJ membership and board of directors.
Access to the online versions of the SEJournal print editions going from Sept. 1, 2016 back to the Vol. 1, No 1. in Nov. 15, 1990, continues through the archives. You can read individual stories or view full issues in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format. To display or print back issues, get the free Adobe Acrobat ® reader.
Advertise in the digital SEJournal! Find advertising information and rates here. (SEJ members: Advertise your recent book in the digital SEJournal — only $50.)